All Calls Are Free and Confidential
How We Treat Substance Abuse
Treatment for addiction begins the moment you admit that you have a problem with substance abuse. Now that you have acknowledged that you have a problem, it's time to look for a recovery center. One that will give you the best approach to alcohol and drug addiction treatment.
At Riverwalk Ranch, we take the time to learn about each individual and their recovery goals. By doing this, we can formulate the most effective treatment plan possible. Recovery is an individual journey but is achieved when you have a support group around you. When you choose to come to our Dallas Texas addiction treatment center you will have the support and guidance of our entire staff.
Each person comes with a unique chemical, biological, and psychological makeup. Individual experiences, stressors, and trauma all play a part in addiction and recovery. In addition, each person comes with their own idea of what they would like their recovery to look like. There are many types of treatment and supports that can be used to achieve long-term recovery.
Drug and alcohol addiction can be challenging to overcome. However, it can be done with the right treatment that is found at treatment centers. Riverwalk Ranch is driven to provide the needed care and support to achieve success for our clients. We do this by offering the best services and treatment options available in Dallas, TX.
When you arrive at Riverwalk Ranch, you’ll undergo a comprehensive medical and psychological evaluation. We will look at your substance abuse history, co-occurring or dual diagnosis mental health disorders, and ongoing medical issues. This initial assessment ensures that you receive customized care that will effectively address your needs.
In our treatment programs, you’ll work with a primary therapist and diverse team to collaborate on your individualized treatment plan. Focusing on your strengths, rehabilitation needs, assessments, and preferences. Your customized treatment services are revisited throughout the program stay. We will continue to look at your treatment progression to make sure your level of care is still clinically appropriate.
As part of the treatment options, the client may participate in any number of these recovery services:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Traumatic Incident Reduction Therapy (TIR)
- Relapse Prevention
- Medication Management
- Reality and Solution-Based Therapy
Our board-certified Psychiatrists will assess and determine placement into our programs. All clients will have access to:
- Medical Services: Our onsite Medical team is there to address any concerns at every moment.
- Medication Management and Education: Individual and group education performed by qualified staff.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Work one on one with a primary therapist to learn to recognize and correct harmful behaviors.
- Interactive journaling exercises: Express and explores past traumas and motivations.
- Life coaching: Build skills that are applicable in real-world situations.
- Relapse Prevention: Learn tools to maintain long-term recovery.
- Psychoeducation: Learn about co-occurring mental health disorders and their treatment.
- Mindfulness exercises: Learn to monitor one’s own behaviors.
- Trauma-informed groups: Delve into the underlying causes of addiction.
- Gender-based therapy groups: Address the gender-based issues one encounter during recovery.
- Discharge Planning and follow through: Our clinical team will start the discharge planning process on the first day of admission. We will work to establish the best plan to safeguard and maintain the work put in during your treatment.
- Relapse Management: Medical education on vivitrol and naltrexone for continued recovery.
- Optional 12-Step programs: A regimented approach to recovery which benefits those in need of a 12-step program.
Our programs are designed to benefit your growth and lead to a successful recovery. With each one, you will find a supportive and safe environment. We will provide the tools you need to achieve your goals. Treating your substance use disorder the right way is the key to preventing relapse. You can begin living a healthy and fulfilling life.
While going through rehab can be difficult, it is worth it in the long run. With your family members and friends supporting you, you have the ability to take control of your life and get the help you need. Take the first step towards your freedom and contact Riverwalk Ranch in Dallas, Tx today.