All Calls Are Free and Confidential
Riverwalk Ranch is a Texas rehab located on 27 acres of serene and idyllic ranch land. With a meditation garden, walking trails, a fishing pond and much more you will find a place of healing and support during your recovery.
Our addiction treatment center offers several programs that are designed to benefit your recovery. We specialize in treating drug and alcohol abuse while at the same time addressing the psychological factors that play a part in substance abuse.
Substance use is a difficult disorder to overcome, not only does it affect the user but family and friends as well. Our Texas rehab offers the best services and facility to help you achieve sobriety. Our therapists and clinicians will provide you the necessary tools you need to have a healthy and fulfilling life without drugs and alcohol.
Rehab Options At Riverwalk
Our Texas rehab provides you with addiction specialists whose only purpose is to help you achieve sobriety. Along with the support and guidance of these professionals we offer programs such as:
- Alcohol Rehab
- Heroin Rehab
- Meth Rehab
- Medical Detox
- Alcohol Detox
- Heroin Detox
- Inpatient Rehab
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Traumatic Incident Reduction Therapy (TIR)
- Relapse Prevention
- Medication Management
- Reality and Solution-Based Therapy
With several types of treatment offered, you can be assured that Riverwalk Ranch has what you need to overcome your addiction. The programs we provide at our Texas rehab for substance abuse treatment offer the best care and quality. While also giving you the best chance for preventing relapse. Other programs and treatments we provide are:
- Medical Services: Our onsite Medical team is there to address any concerns at every moment.
- Medication Management and Education: Individual and group education performed by qualified staff.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Work one on one with a primary therapist to learn to recognize and correct harmful behaviors.
- Interactive journaling exercises: Express and explores past traumas and motivations.
- Life coaching: Build skills that are applicable to real-world situations.
- Relapse Prevention: Learn tools to maintain long-term recovery.
- Psychoeducation: Learn about co-occurring mental health disorders and their treatment.
- Mindfulness exercises: Learn to monitor one’s own behaviors.
- Trauma-informed groups: Delve into the underlying causes of addiction.
- Gender-based therapy groups: Address the gender-based issues one encounters during recovery.
- Discharge Planning and follow-through: Our clinical team will start the discharge planning process on the first day of admission. We will work to establish the best plan to safeguard and maintain the work put in during your treatment.
- Relapse Management: Medical education on Vivitrol and naltrexone for continued recovery.
- Optional 12-Step programs: A regimented approach to recovery which benefits those in need of a 12-step program.
At Riverwalk your rehabilitation is of the utmost importance to us. By participating in these programs you will be better equipped to return to the outside world. Only with a better understanding of yourself and how to live a life free of addiction.
Insurance For Rehab
You may be interested in entering our Texas rehab but are unsure if your insurance will cover it. We accept a variety insurances. To find out more please click the orange Verify Insurance button at the top of the screen. Reach out to us today and begin your journey towards recovery.